Microcement/ polished plaster

Bathroomfinish

Hi, I’m having my en-suite bathroom fitted. I’ve had it prepped for polished/venetian plaster but have read that microcement is probably better as it’s waterproof and lower maintenance.
Can anyone recommend any microcement suppliers please? Everyone I ask quote for the application, not just materials. My builder is very neat and a perfectionist, which is why I’d like him to do it, and not out-source to someone else. Any advice gratefully received! Thank you

Hi, I’m having my en-suite bathroom fitted. I’ve had it prepped for polished/venetian plaster but have read that microcement is probably better as it’s waterproof and lower maintenance.
Can anyone recommend any microcement suppliers please? Everyone I ask quote for the application, not just materials. My builder is very neat and a perfectionist, which is why I’d like him to do it, and not out-source to someone else. Any advice gratefully received! Thank you
Some firms insist you do a course before ordering off them. Covers their arse and makes sure the plasterer is well versed with their gear.

I've used Relentless Microcement several times. They've got a number of good products.
Venetian plaster is sort of a catch all term, and it depends what type you were going to use. It can be made water resistant, but traditional shiny Venetian plaster shouldn't be used in an actual shower. It's fine for a bathroom. For a shower you could do something like Giorgio Graesan Istinto, with their Iper Vetro to seal it.