Masking tape for EWI

Members online

Jerseyboy

Hello all
Am looking for some tape that I can use for creating a story band on a job I will be doing. Also I am doing the window sills a different color so will need to cover them up too.
Thanks

Silver foil tape is the one if your doing different colour textures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A plumbers merchant should have it mate I think it's used for lagging

Thanks mate
If you were doing it would you do the band first or last
It depends mate, is the band from the soffit down to say a window head then the rest from the head down is a different colour? Have you got any pics of the panel that needs doing?

It depends mate, is the band from the soffit down to say a window head then the rest from the head down is a different colour? Have you got any pics of the panel that needs doing?

Haven't got any pics yet
It's a story band that runs in with the window head everything else is magnolia the band is orange

Haven't got any pics yet
It's a story band that runs in with the window head everything else is magnolia the band is orange
Tape up a line under the band and do the band first then remove as soon as finished, next day or when the band is dry tape the edge of the band being careful maybe even put two lots of tape on and crack on kid[emoji1534]

Is the silver foil tape the same as for kingspan ? If yeas I wouldn't recommend using it on windows.Its a nightmare to peel off.

Tape up a line under the band and do the band first then remove as soon as finished, next day or when the band is dry tape the edge of the band being careful maybe even put two lots of tape on and crack on kid[emoji1534]

Thanks for the help mate

Sorry mate haven't got a clue how to get it