Mapei Render Systems

Plasterers1StopShop

Mapetherm EWI & Render only systems available from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - PFT Central

We have a range of systems and products for various applications available for same day collection or next day nationwide delivery.

Here are a few examples on our m2 rates for materials:

1.5mm Silicone Render only system onto Block or brick: £10.00m2 + VAT

1.5mm Silicone Render only system onto Cement particle board: £10.05m2 + VAT

MAPETHERM 90mm EWI EPS System: £22.50m2 + VAT

Alongside the systems, we supply all ancillary products such as beads, trims, base-rails and fixings. All of which are available for same day collection or next day delivery.

For more information on our range of Mapei UK Ltd products, please do not hesitate to contact us on:

Phone: 01242 236699

E-mail: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you and supplying you with the range of Mapei Renders
mapei-render-facebook.jpg

The ewi m2 prices, does that include corners if so how many or is that the prices for a windowless house with only one wall?

Always get a tad sceptical when I see suppliers do that.

The ewi m2 prices, does that include corners if so how many or is that the prices for a windowless house with only one wall?

Always get a tad sceptical when I see suppliers do that.

It doesn't include beads or base-rails, I'm not sure if anyone includes Lm products into a m2 price

Meshwing corner beads cost £1.80 and the baserail price varies dependant on size