Mapei ar1 gg

I think Ryan knows, he used to sell it maybe still does,

Pretty sure his store and offices are rendered in it......

@Plasterers1StopShop

Thanks, to be honest I’d rather hear from those that have used it rather than sell it. I cannot seem to find much information online other than the odd video and merchants that sell it.

Thanks again.

What does it spray like, rub up like?

It looks like the video with the MTEC has an external compressor, I’m not overly familiar with MTECs mind as we run a Ritmo.

We’ve used high polymer basecoats in the past that can be difficult to spray and use, FASSA S650 and A96 spring to mind.

Then we’ve had other like X32 ans Johnstones HP which seem to be easier.

Both great products, however the formula is slightly different on the white version now, so there are some difficulties spraying. The grey goes through absolutely fine.
I do know the white is being adjusted however.

Both products are still stocked at P1 and we would be happy to provide prices etc.

Coverage at 5mm is 4.2m2

I’m certainly not a Plasterer but have used the material several times (on decent areas) to improve my own knowledge, It trowels well, however does drag if the consistency isn’t right or is left too long. Most guys I know using the material, spray or hand apply, then run a notch trowel through it, lay the mesh on and spat directly over that.