Make good plaster

Members online

Sexual that photo...makes my fingers itch to get out on a lake
It's a tiny little corner I've been developing the last few weeks.
Planted some iris, bullrushes and reedmace, plus a little bit of fools watercress. Hopefully catch my first carp out of this spot this week.

Do you have exclusivity to this product or will other distributors get their hands on it? How big is the company producing it, do you think they'll be able to scale up to meet demand? Sorry for barrage of questions

it is manufactured in Turkey. it was stocked at a builders merchants in Southend, it did not sell. i was asked if i would take it away for free to trial the material by a director of the builders merchants. my son said no as he did not want to waste time using material that we did not know the setting time.

it is manufactured in Turkey. it was stocked at a builders merchants in Southend, it did not sell. i was asked if i would take it away for free to trial the material by a director of the builders merchants. my son said no as he did not want to waste time using material that we did not know the setting time.
Curiosity would have got the better of me and I would definitely have had to try it mate.

Curiosity would have got the better of me and I would definitely have had to try it mate.

my youngest son is in a flat spin all day to make sure we are away early.
the chap even brought the material to Colchester , stored in his garage to make it easy for us to pickup. may still be there !

my youngest son is in a flat spin all day to make sure we are away early.
the chap even brought the material to Colchester , stored in his garage to make it easy for us to pickup. may still be there ! :D
What’s the postcode I’m on my way :D

The Multi finish arrived in the UK yesterday.

And we’ve sold over 3000 bags in a few days - So I struggle to see how it would sell..

The Hardwall also sells very well And is also made in Turkey

Last edited:
I don’t trust the Turks although there kebabs are another level ! I might go ask fat tony in kebab shop if he got any contacts. Although I’m pretty sure he had to leave turkey for killing someone....oh well worth a try!

More comments here
Make good plaster

It’s definitely different to use I used some today on a small damp proofing job meter up, if it’s the same stuff from turkey made by
Make good plaster
Make good plaster
Make good plaster
Make good plaster
DALSAN that I got for three times the price the one stop shop are selling,
It’s like skimming with easyfil , I was getting worried as it was still very wet 2 hours into set but then it started to turn and finished about same as multi,
Finish wise it was good but I would prefer to work with a bag of board finish personally
It smells nice though abit of a clay smell

It’s definitely different to use I used some today on a small damp proofing job meter up, if it’s the same stuff from turkey made by View attachment 49147View attachment 49148View attachment 49148View attachment 49149DALSAN that I got for three times the price the one stop shop are selling,
It’s like skimming with easyfil , I was getting worried as it was still very wet 2 hours into set but then it started to turn and finished about same as multi,
Finish wise it was good but I would prefer to work with a bag of board finish personally
It smells nice though abit of a clay smell

The Material from Make Good isnt made by Dalsan