Machine Training Videos

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a G5 and it was a great machine and Pft really good to deal with but I have rented Mtec 300 from Ryan and I've got to say I preferred the Mtec, lovely machine and I really liked the cleaning on it

Havnt a clue what the Germans were thinking with the G 5 hence everything back to G4 and they are the bench mark i like /hate ritmos but a G4 is a different animal

Havnt a clue what the Germans were thinking with the G 5 hence everything back to G4 and they are the bench mark i like /hate ritmos but a G4 is a different animal

No denying the G4 is the benchmark of that type of machine. Its a great bit of kit. Thats why we have worked hard to make the EZE K4

Depends how big job for mono, I have used it and really like it, you can control it with no over spray, very clean spraying but obviously not for big jobs [emoji106]

Am sitting at home thinking will I go on the piss. Utd on at 12.45 could use that as an excuse. What would Greg do. Lol

Roll on tonight then when the lemonade kicks in again. It's much more fun then.
It's ok for you Rory I bet you can tell me the price of the Nissan Nolt , but just because I have no account I will not know ! a school boy error from my part I know , but how would you feel ? The kids are so disappointed,liking the idea of the "tinted windows " so the rest of the world cannot see the f**k**g mess they make . I will take this to the top ,I feel a lemonade coming on as I type

The ritmo has been the best investment I've made since I started out.
It's a great machine for a number of materials.

The ritmo has been the best investment I've made since I started out.
It's a great machine for a number of materials.
Compared to a G4 they are temperamental and (in my opinion only) a pain the arse !! Used your G4 yet?? When you do your ritmo will never be used again

Compared to a G4 they are temperamental and (in my opinion only) a pain the arse !! Used your G4 yet?? When you do your ritmo will never be used again
Mine machine isn't temperamental at all.not sure what ritmo you've been using
I'm using G4 next week on a site so looking forward to that tbh.
I will never sell the ritmo mate.

It's ok for you Rory I bet you can tell me the price of the Nissan Nolt , but just because I have no account I will not know ! a school boy error from my part I know , but how would you feel ? The kids are so disappointed,liking the idea of the "tinted windows " so the rest of the world cannot see the f**k**g mess they make . I will take this to the top ,I feel a lemonade coming on as I type
Not sure what you mean by that!

Mine machine isn't temperamental at all.not sure what ritmo you've been using
I'm using G4 next week on a site so looking forward to that tbh.
I will never sell the ritmo mate.
I'm not saying you will mate but I stand by me saying once you use/get used to your G4 you won't bother using the ritmo again.

I can drive up my lock up and pop the ritmo in my van and load up in 15 minutes.
Drive down the road and plug it into Mrs smith's main electric and onto the outside tap and spray away
Happy days.
Got to be better than that old hawk and trowel marshy uses to lay on garden walls:bailando:

I'm not saying you will mate but I stand by me saying once you use/get used to your G4 you won't bother using the ritmo again.
As you know I have only ever had the G4 , but sometimes wish I had a smaller machine for some jobs , like planters or garden walls ! Lol

I can drive up my lock up and pop the ritmo in my van and load up in 15 minutes.
Drive down the road and plug it into Mrs smith's main electric and onto the outside tap and spray away
Happy days.
Got to be better than that old hawk and trowel marshy uses to lay on garden walls:bailando:
I'm a lot quicker than you pal :birra:

Happy days.
I'd be finished by time you've f**k*d about doing that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.