machine talk

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy he's a subby ?

Yeah I'd figured that Dave but how many subbys with a machine could you ask to just turn up and spray a single gable end and then leave you to scrape back in the morning/afternoon thus saving you time/money.

That's wrong thing to do! It's like skimming someone's floating, don't do it. What's the price split then? 50/50

Done this once for someone. Turned up got set up and started spraying, within a minute i knew they hadnt done much. So i ended up doing most of the work. Never again. And even tho its there job cos your getting the machine out of your van its like your putting your name to it. Only do it for lads you trust to do a good job.

Done this once for someone. Turned up got set up and started spraying, within a minute i knew they hadnt done much. So i ended up doing most of the work. Never again. And even tho its there job cos your getting the machine out of your van its like your putting your name to it. Only do it for lads you trust to do a good job.

ive done it once aswell steve,

i was spraying some panels for a gang who didnt have a machine,a good area, lets just say they wernt clued up and a bit out of there depth, so as you we had to most of the graft ourselfs by the time id payed my other 2 lads and other expenses i was making bugger all, wasnt worth the hasstle to be honest, with shite site rates of sub 20 quid a metre.

i was in canterbury today looking at a mono job they wanted bascoat then fully meshed top of weber pral m in chalk and all the protection alot of stone cills and brickwork done for £12m2

i was in canterbury today looking at a mono job they wanted bascoat then fully meshed top of weber pral m in chalk and all the protection alot of stone cills and brickwork done for £12m2

:RpS_lol: did they want you to bring your own water to site aswell.

that had to come from a tap near the silo water butt filled on a pallet and lifted onto the scaff by forks

Be honest Henry we have not got much on , we do inside work this time of year ,but the company i do my winter work for put a stop on the work 3 weeks ago, so i,ve got a gap and trying to fill it ! what you got and where mate ?

I would think so mate. You'll find if you offer your services to spray Comrend on here , there could be some takers.

We sprayed through the M300 ok, but I get the impression ,the general concensus on here is that it is s**t.

so that was the thread mate ,and i still think it,s a good idea ,in the winter we don,t mono but if someone needs it sprayed i would think about it ,this means we have no frost /rain /scraping time to deal with ,with the machine in the winter months you need to get it on the wall ASAP

I got a bloke in to spray a gable end i was doing. He charged £150 a man for his two blokes £150 for the machine and i ruled it off. pipes got bloked twice so he only sprayed half the gable and we put the rest on by hand. Its a good idea when it all goes to plan.........:RpS_thumbup:

few questions for you, do you do monocouche ?
where are you based ?
how much for aprox 200m2 materials supplied ?

Status
Not open for further replies.