machine sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
will a G4 machine fit in a HI top LWB connect van or would it be best to have a bigger van given the fact you will have material and tools and chippy paper ;D

Reckon you may wanna go a bit bigger mate all the kit weighs a fair bit and youwould probably be overweight just all the hoses and electric cable weigh a fair bit

lease runs out on me van in june dunno whether to get anew one! thinking of a movano anyone got one?

got a swb transit and i find it's the perfect compromise between primary transport and boxy workvan...fits the machine plastering gear good......sometimes i have to think of the good points of the smallish size to justify not having a bigger van! so anything smaller/narrower is out of the question for me.

i gotta say that although my van is massive i got stacks of room in it , but tbh when i get another 1 im getting a smaller one a mwb med roof , the one i got is just to big really

goody said:
got a swb transit and i find it's the perfect compromise between primary transport and boxy workvan...fits the machine plastering gear good......sometimes i have to think of the good points of the smallish size to justify not having a bigger van! so anything smaller/narrower is out of the question for me.
Interesting that as I was thinking about a tranny, sick of the cost of the vito goin wrong just had the alternator done for £250. its a shame cos the engine is sound, like a train and it drives superb but the rest of the van is cheaply done - hence no cup holders

I got a movano , first class , just keeps goin and goin ,and carry's the weight well (and you can cough monkey before you say anything derogatory ;D)

well i dunno about you paul but i was on about a 6ft horny blonde in stockings sussies the works, with a big hairy co........er yeah mate i was on about vans as well, what else could i be on about??????

you and spunky would get on well. wouldnt want to go out on the town with the pair of you though, that a be to scary

Status
Not open for further replies.