1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

m200

Discussion in 'What Machine do you use?' started by jacko, Jul 22, 2016.

1. jacko

jacko New Member

is anybody actually using the new m 200

2. Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers1StopShop Private Member

The first one was sold Monday mate - guys will be uploading photos soon mate

3. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

I reckon it's all just made up like the moon landing and elvis dieing etc it's a blatant publicity stunt of a machine that never was !!?? o_O

:birra: just kidding I'm keen to see what people have to say about them? And do they really out perform a ritmo??:popcorn:

4. keithuk

keithuk Private Member

I hope its a great bit of kit ,on paper it looks good ,i,m for the guy paying out a lot of money on a machine ,what ever colour or team ,back up and a machine that does what is is sold as, in my world is good

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

I thought you had fallen out with me? Not heard owt off you in ages??

6. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Plus I'm banned on facebook

7. keithuk

keithuk Private Member

Me !!lol ,like to think you know me better mate

• Like Like x 1
  8. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Not heard foor ages plus im banned off facebook for good lol so creating an alter ego to join again :birra:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Orangemachineman

Orangemachineman Well-Known Member

Why you banned?

10. MikeAtthis

MikeAtthis Well-Known Member

what have you done this time marshy lol

11. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Getting reported for posting certain pics :birra:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Keep an eye out for Miguel Sanchez ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

Yshram is better mate! If they try to ban you you always can accuse them being racists , but to be honest they will never try, cos you may try to bomb the moderator or commit masmurder in his neighbourhood :D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. bobski

bobski Active Member

A year and 10 days?

How many have gone out mate?

15. Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers1StopShop Private Member

A pretty large number mate, wont reveal the exact number. We had over 50 within the first two months and things certainly haven't slowed down

• Like Like x 1