M tec duo mix 2000

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixy

Alright guys was just after people's opinions on the mtec duo 2000,
Being in my drunken state last night I bought one on ebay,
It's 9 years old and paid £3250 for it and want be using it for hardwall, k rend and webber mainly,

Any help would be great, thanks

If it sprays thin coats too its the business well done you need a Genny they cost 3 grand and maybe a few hundred quid towards a few other bits and pieces

It's 9 years old and paid £3250 for it and want be using it for hardwall, k rend and webber mainly,

Glad when i get drunk ,i only have to delete my post the next day :RpS_blushing:

We are the dealer for m-tec in the UK. If you need any training on the machine, parts or servicing. Please give us a call and we will help you out

Sounds a bit steep to me mate for the age and desirability etc. but it'll earn you dosh back so it's a good buy in that sense. it's an oil tanker of a machine mind ...but if there's a few of you it should be ok. Wouldn't read too much into the thin coat thingy....you need the little hopper for the side of it which holds nothing and costs a fortune. That said tho it'll pump mono all day and far too

Aye, its a right beast of a machine and as Goody states it will fire Mono on forever. Training is an absolute must if your not used to machine plastering. Well done though, you wont look back.

Never Drink and buy :RpS_crying: or is it drive :RpS_unsure: ,your be fine mate ,you got it now ,loads of guys on here can help you out ,once you are up and running you will not look back ,all the best :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.