Lookjing for ex-military/reservist plasterers in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mond

Hi,

I have an opportunity for any ex-military or reservist plasterers working in London. message me your details if youre interested.

thanks

Mond

Oh, come out you black and tans,come out and fight me like a man???! and then some. .:RpS_biggrin:

Last edited:
Show your lady how you won your medals in flanders or something lol tell her how the ira made you run like hell away bla bla

Show your lady how you won your medals in flanders or something lol tell her how the ira made you run like hell away bla bla
Tell them how you slew them natives two by two who fought bravely with bows and arrows oh how you fought as one with your fifteen pounder guns.. Oh jedward have a version of it out

Nope. I was sick of people calling me a hun and bigot etc just because I support rangers so did a bit of research into the whole Catholic Protestant thing. Quite interesting actually although im sure someone who has a personal connection wouldnt agree

Broad black brimmer etc etc.
oi. beddy. look where I was workin last week!.
Lookjing for ex-military/reservist plasterers in London
:rolleyes)

got out alive mate.:RpS_lol: I've git 3 real best frlends, 2 are cream buns ...1s a jungle Jim..... the 2 cream buns gave me. the cash for ticket and trip to Seville .....says it all really .:RpS_thumbup:

Nope. I was sick of people calling me a hun and bigot etc just because I support rangers so did a bit of research into the whole Catholic Protestant thing. Quite interesting actually although im sure someone who has a personal connection wouldnt agree
I watched nick hewer on how do you think you are, very interesting family connections,all northern part of Ireland. I watched the programme about the formation of Celtic, very full of bigotry and remains to this day. I meet all types from all sides, spoke to a man who tries to integrate the Protestants and Catholics in Belfast a couple of weeks ago, god help him. I know irish who have English wife's and kids brought up here but yet hate the British, I knew a Protestant who would not have the colour green in his home or office, hatred consumes people, there is no point arguing with the real haters on either side,
when people ask me where I am from, I say the midlands, and often hear oh " I thought you were irish" when I say I am they then ask is the midlands in the south or the north,
p

I saw some of that nick hewer thing too. I know of rangers fans who won't use semi skimmed milk because its green ffs. Im sure there are celtic fans just the same. People can argue who's the worst but truth be told they're just as bad as each other. I don't think the Catholics and proddys will ever be totally at peace. They get as much pleasure out of winding the other up as they do from doing their own thing. Im neither proddy or Catholic so it doesn't affect me either way. I just enjoy a friendly bit of banter. Now **** off home

I saw some of that nick hewer thing too. I know of rangers fans who won't use semi skimmed milk because its green ffs. Im sure there are celtic fans just the same. People can argue who's the worst but truth be told they're just as bad as each other. I don't think the Catholics and proddys will ever be totally at peace. They get as much pleasure out of winding the other up as they do from doing their own thing. Im neither proddy or Catholic so it doesn't affect me either way. I just enjoy a friendly bit of banter. Now **** off home
Some wont eat cheese and onion , the other salt and vinegar because of the pack colour,football seems to bring out the lower common denominator in people, I rather the sofa than the terraces myself.

I watched nick hewer on how do you think you are, very interesting family connections,all northern part of Ireland. I watched the programme about the formation of Celtic, very full of bigotry and remains to this day. I meet all types from all sides, spoke to a man who tries to integrate the Protestants and Catholics in Belfast a couple of weeks ago, god help him. I know irish who have English wife's and kids brought up here but yet hate the British, I knew a Protestant who would not have the colour green in his home or office, hatred consumes people, there is no point arguing with the real haters on either side,
when people ask me where I am from, I say the midlands, and often hear oh " I thought you were irish" when I say I am they then ask is the midlands in the south or the north,
p
Yer a bit deep and out of touch asif !!! try livin in Glasgow.:RpS_lol:

ANYWAYS.

I was a reservist in the Irish Territorials, I'm **** at plastering (well not Polish style ****) but I've got an NVQ in tank driving. When do I start ?

Why u only looking for ex milltary or reservist plasterer.Seems a good way to offend everyone else, bit fukin cheeky if you ask me.

I'm in the salvation army ! No seriously I'm a court Marshall .:flapper:

He was on the tilersforum asking for ex -military tilers as well ....... when i worked in Glasgow where we stayed all the green filters out of the traffic -lights disappeared ,i said to my mate what sort of a prick does that !! then the penny dropped and we realised we were staying in a staunch proddy area lol.........

Status
Not open for further replies.