looking to obtain an assessor certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need to do the award at a college or training provider but you will also need to be able to access some candidates to assess as well

If I remember rightly the cost when I did it was £250 or something like that. You'd be best phoning a college to find out direct from them.
Just done a quick search and it seems like the cost is £500 now, just shows how long ago I did it!!

I paid £650 last year. Others quoted anywhere up to £850. You can get a 24+ loan and pay it back in installments when you earn over £21K

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I paid £650 last year. Others quoted anywhere up to £850. You can get a 24+ loan and pay it back in installments when you earn over £21K

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
Feck me sideways, taking a loan out in the value of £850, no wonder tpf loans due to roll out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feck me sideways, taking a loan out in the value of £850, no wonder tpf loans due to roll out

some of us aren't living the dream with plastering.......................there's no money in mono you know............................:popcorn:

Last edited:
some of aren't living the dream with plastering.......................there's no money in mono you know............................:popcorn:
There's no money in anything these days let alone rendering

plenty in selling machine though marra........................(y)
Are you flogging machines now too Arti? I have to jump on the bandwagon as well, I got a lockup sorted from the council and got the job seekers coming thru next Thursday so I'll have capital too, do you need an investor?

Are you flogging machines now too Arti? I have to jump on the bandwagon as well, I got a lockup sorted from the council and got the job seekers coming thru next Thursday so I'll have capital too, do you need an investor?

we could call it plasterersonestop chop shop. i can chuck in my tax credits with your JSA and we could flog them under the Beddy Buys umbrella.................this time next year Rodders................ill get Irish to head up the international sales team as he's abit if a jet setter

we could call it plasterersonestop chop shop. i can chuck in my tax credits with your JSA and we could flog them under the Beddy Buys umbrella.................this time next year Rodders................ill get Irish to head up the international sales team as he's abit if a jet setter
Sounds like a plan, I'll try borrow a Costa coffee machine from the local garage as I hear machine guys needs lots of looking after

Status
Not open for further replies.