looking to become a plasterer

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That test was out of 38 points i got 36 because my box section (which was meshed) was slightly out lol bloody hell i kind of remember now that a lad turned up late and f**k*d off early lol. Hahaha fair play mate. The trucker cafe was bloody good mind (y)
Wow forgot about the EML, my mate done it on the same day I remember finishing his screed floor for him I loved it then as much as I love it today :) remember saying back then "I won't be doing this in ten years I'll be a millionaire" lol how wrong was I :(

@BigK Bolton was my college too, down in the basement at the back, knocked down now, referring to op college is good for the qualifications but as my boss said, I had to get the mixes right first so I knew what was good to spread, the cupboards and under stairs I did as an apprentice to learn, my boss said the best way to learn as a straight wall will seem easy and that's what learning environment walls are.

That's right Scuba, all the prossy's used to work on the street at the back, used to be loads of used jonnys all over the place, Dawson was main teacher when I was there, other one was Bramble I think

Oh yes I remember the brasses there now! funny as young lads all staring at them. I remember a Paul cragg I think and a Steve Roberts oh and I remember joddy mixer everyone throwing bricks in to annoy the other trades!

Oh yes I remember the brasses there now! funny as young lads all staring at them. I remember a Paul cragg I think and a Steve Roberts oh and I remember joddy mixer everyone throwing bricks in to annoy the other trades!
When were you there? Was the little old fella on the sand lime crusher?

I was there in the 90,s mid to late I'm 46 now, I was already time served but was hearing about cards for site work, which did become cscs so went to college soon as, it was city and guilds but the changeover started to Nvq I think, there was a woman's diy course as well, I do recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.