looking for young plasterer/apprentice in swansea area

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
just lost my promising but unreliable young helper and am looking for a replacement. We've got a good lot of modern render work and external wall insulation in the pipeline. Anyone interested please get in touch using the link below. You must be super keen, willing to start at the bottom, fussy about detail and not shy of hard work. In return you'll get to work on some quality projects and get on the tools very quickly under supervision from the start(don't worry as long as your fussy you'll make it!) If it works out after a short trial we can look at something more permanent.

With respect please don't reply if your lazy, just looking to get mum & dad off your back or sloppy about detail...it won't work.

I'm based in Killay,Swansea so you must be close or be able to get yourself about

For the right person this is a good opportunity to get into modern render systems.

info@goodmanrender.com

Bummed! There ain't time to fart butt!

Update: position closed, got someone local on trial now so thanks for all the replies(0) Lol.

Bummed! There ain't time to fart butt!

Update: position closed, got someone local on trial now so thanks for all the replies(0) Lol.

ive advertised a few positions on here in the last year or so, and got no replies either, so it aint just you.

just lost my promising but unreliable young helper and am looking for a replacement. We've got a good lot of modern render work and external wall insulation in the pipeline. Anyone interested please get in touch using the link below. You must be super keen, willing to start at the bottom, fussy about detail and not shy of hard work. In return you'll get to work on some quality projects and get on the tools very quickly under supervision from the start(don't worry as long as your fussy you'll make it!) If it works out after a short trial we can look at something more permanent.

With respect please don't reply if your lazy, just looking to get mum & dad off your back or sloppy about detail...it won't work.

I'm based in Killay,Swansea so you must be close or be able to get yourself about

For the right person this is a good opportunity to get into modern render systems.

info@goodmanrender.com

Fair shout i would of jumped at something like this a few years back if i was local....Doing mordern renders

Status
Not open for further replies.