looking for spread

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
patxx1 said:
need a good handy spread for job in wallasey / birkenhead area
What is it mate? Im originally from Wallasey and travel over to see family most weekends so Im sort of a local. :)

Hi Pat,

Im from liverpool so it is only 10 mins away for me. Could you provide me with some information on the job

Thanks

patxx1 said:
Then why not post the details ? Youve been PM by a few guys here and not had the manners to reply. Your a time waster lad.

Bruce Willis said:
patxx1 said:
Then why not post the details ? Youve been PM by a few guys here and not had the manners to reply. Your a time waster lad.
read the first post again mate

sorry mate sort of local not what i,m after, job for someone looking to work for local plasterer also don,t have time to check forum every evening

patxx1 said:
sorry mate sort of local not what i,m after, job for someone looking to work for local plasterer also don,t have time to check forum every evening
Your full of s**t. It takes me 50 min to get to liscard village. Thats the centre of wallasey. Also "time to check every evening" is boll*cks because you were on line the next day. We can see when you are, its not classified info.
You just couldnt be arsed. The other lads on here are just as close and good. WTF do you want. oh I know for them to be living next door! Time waster. Get some manners.

sometimes bruce people politely like to let others down by way of an excuse etc..........posibly in the future you may have the chance to do a little work for this 'prospective client' ;D.......telling them there full of poo could indicate
a..............youve lost any chance of future work
b..............youre just a bitterly twisted f**k*r
c..............youre a control freak

spunky said:
sometimes bruce people politely like to let others down by way of an excuse etc..........posibly in the future you may have the chance to do a little work for this 'prospective client' ;D.......telling them there full of poo could indicate
a..............youve lost any chance of future work
b..............youre just a bitterly twisted (french word)er
c..............youre a control freak
Coming from someone that tells another when they say their ill, "its CANCER" indicates that you are
A. Sad
B. Immature
C.Sick

I went self employed so I could pick and choose who I work for. Thing is boy is about manners. Mind your own spunk bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.