Looking for plasterers in the USA.

Members online

I’ve done some paper taping so am well quilified, I hate my missus and never been to America so I’m in. How long is it before a criminal record is cleared again? :rolleyes:

You dont get it 8 hrs is mandatory but there are 1,000 of meters and years worth of work with no layoffs. You do your 6-8 hrs a day make what you are comfortable with in England. Its all by choice here. We work on 100+ homes per site some are 300-400 units. If they are 1000 miles from home why the hell would you only make money for 8hrs they work to make their families lives better. At average of $1850-$2000 a week and we spray our walls nobody is worn out. Ive seen "slave workers in England after 130m2-150m2 skimming screws you up. Thats why so many plasterers bodies are broken. Where will you be in 5 yrs? My guys will work on average of 10 hrs a day 5 days a week will earn between £300,000 self reflect on that. Nobody is killing themselves all overtime is by choice.
Just a thought here if the top end of your guys money on average is 2000 dollars a week that’s 104,000 dollars a year with no holidays how does that become an average of 300,000 dollars a year? You just trebled their money.

Currently looking for full-time plasterers able to work 6 days a week 12 to 15 hours a day. Once on-site the accommodations are covered and a per diem will be issued each plasterer. Also there will be monthly bonuses will be given accordingly. We have currently projects in Las Vegas, Colorado, California, and New York. We will also have projects in the future in Hawaii and possibly South America and Guam not all plasterers have to travel abroad but the opportunity to do so will be there. Great weekly pay with a company that respects it's plasterer and provides a comfortable working environment. Feel free to call me directly at 216-323-1977 we can go into further detail then. Email is RICHARDSTUCCO@YAHOO.COM
Currently looking for full-time plasterers able to work 6 days a week 12 to 15 hours a day. Once on-site the accommodations are covered and a per diem will be issued each plasterer. Also there will be monthly bonuses will be given accordingly. We have currently projects in Las Vegas, Colorado, California, and New York. We will also have projects in the future in Hawaii and possibly South America and Guam not all plasterers have to travel abroad but the opportunity to do so will be there. Great weekly pay with a company that respects it's plasterer and provides a comfortable working environment. Feel free to call me directly at 216-323-1977 we can go into further detail then. Email is RICHARDSTUCCO@YAHOO.COM
Are you right in Head 15hrs a day have you ever even held hawk and trowel show me someone who can do that longer than 2/3days and I'll show you someone on some kind of drug I've never heard of.Respect digs you won't need digs just a quite corner as you won't have time to cross NY as far as respect you're already taking the p***.

Just a thought here if the top end of your guys money on average is 2000 dollars a week that’s 104,000 dollars a year with no holidays how does that become an average of 300,000 dollars a year? You just trebled their money.
True big jump in wage's

NY is a great place to work and play but something sounds a bit off,and just remember people if it sounds to good I t usually is.2000dollar a week in NY isn't all that was making more in Amsterdam in the noughts have to have another bag of sand on top to make it appealing to anyone who has ever worked abroad. So don't be fooled kid's you probably won't get Payed and your a long way from home you can't just stick you're thumb out and be home in a few hours