London - Trained at Goldtrowel

Shaz1992

Hey. I recently trained at Goldtrowel. Capable of getting pretty good finishes and work pretty fast too

The last resort for me is going self employed. I would much rather work for a company and not have to deal with quoting jobs and making sure customers pay on time and all that bs

So are there any plasterers in London. Preferably East London (but london as a whole is fine) that would be willing to give me a chance

Im not asking for a plasterers pay from the beginning. Im happy to negotiate a lower wage at the beginning and prove myself

Let me know guys. Cheers

Small village in rural Suffolk. Best thing I ever done for my kids mate.
East London is a shithole now.
IMG_4044.jpeg

Small village in rural Suffolk. Best thing I ever done for my kids mate.
East London is a shithole now.
seems like the majority of London is a s**t hole now,I remember watching a documentary years ago where they was gunna demolish Upton Park and they was recording on a housing estate not to far from the ground and the majority were all Muslims and the whites who lived there before hand upped sticks and started moving to Essex instead

I’ve said it before when you drive up Stratford road Birmingham and get to about sparkbrook the street litter increases by about 10,000 percent.
If ye eat from those food establishments ye get the squirts
Highway code goes out the window. Parking on pavement, I don’t even think traffic wardens bother round there anymore.
It is like being in a different country but still got British number plates on vehicles.
I get funny looks up there I think they think I’m EDL

seems like the majority of London is a s**t hole now,I remember watching a documentary years ago where they was gunna demolish Upton Park and they was recording on a housing estate not to far from the ground and the majority were all Muslims and the whites who lived there before hand upped sticks and started moving to Essex instead
Done most of my childhood years growing up on the housing estate right behind Upton Park football ground. It was the b*ll***s back then!

Most of my family and friends have all made the move out to Essex, we went 1 step further mate lol.

I’ve said it before when you drive up Stratford road Birmingham and get to about sparkbrook the street litter increases by about 10,000 percent.
If ye eat from those food establishments ye get the squirts
Highway code goes out the window. Parking on pavement, I don’t even think traffic wardens bother round there anymore.
It is like being in a different country but still got British number plates on vehicles.
I get funny looks up there I think they think I’m EDL
I wonder if the Asian folk get the squits or are they hardened to food cooked with hands covered in faeces.