Local firm gone to the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
A local firm gone to the wall today after telling the subbies they had not been paid from a certain job they had undertaking but I know the lad who job it was and he showed me the stubbs for over £300 k he had paid then.

A local firm gone to the wall today after telling the subbies they had not been paid from a certain job they had undertaking but I know the lad who job it was and he showed me the stubbs for over £300 k he had paid then.

Am i reading this correctly a firm has gone bust owing subbies money saying they havent been payed but they have? Is it a plastering company?

It a construction firm, they have had the money what they done with it is an other questiom , so am told. Hey how did you get on with the cornice making good job flynny thought you may have posted a few pics.

It a construction firm, they have had the money what they done with it is an other questiom , so am told. Hey how did you get on with the cornice making good job flynny thought you may have posted a few pics.
Hmm so who is it? send me a pm and yeh i done the cornice ive got pics when i get time or can be arsed i will post them up.

It will all come good again hector maybe not right now but soon. "Keep The Faith"

Last edited by a moderator:
It will all come good again hector maybe not right now but soon. "Keep The Faith"

henry thanks for video,not a big bon jovi fan at all but really enjoyed reading the words, thoughtfull,positive uplifting, okay henry okay , mostly listen to bob dylan, the doors, neil young, try listening to them, there writing especially dylan, there songs and words really get to me make me think, why are we here ,whats it all about, who are you, who is he, anyhooo before i start going off again, as jim morrisson from the doors says, riders on a storm, there is a storm out there and we must ride it out, all best hector.

Last edited by a moderator:
henry thanks for video,not a big bon jovi fan at all but really enjoyed reading the words, thoughtfull,positive uplifting, okay henry okay , mostly listen to bob dylan, the doors, neil young, try listening to them, there writing especially dylan, there songs and words really get to me make me think, why are we here ,whats it all about, who are you, who is he, anyhooo before i start going off again, as jim morrisson from the doors says, riders on a storm, there is a storm out there and we must ride it out, all best hector.

hahaha all the depressing artists then. What's the point of worrying about stuff that you have no control over?

Come on Hector, turn that frown upside down. :RpS_biggrin:

hahaha all the depressing artists then. What's the point of worrying about stuff that you have no control over?

Come on Hector, turn that frown upside down. :RpS_biggrin:

oh danny mac, this is serious good music any blues music is, no frowning or worrying here always positive ,keep smiling all best hector

oh danny mac, this is serious good music any blues music is, no frowning or worrying here always positive ,keep smiling all best hector

Yeah mate, I like all of them, especially Bob. Just dont listen to "A hard rain's gonna fall" when you've been drinking. :RpS_thumbup:

Some "S club 7" therapy is what you need....smile, dance and wear tight clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.