lloyd sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd_sim

hello every one i m new to this, so here we go il be off at the end ov this month to do 2 courses in plastering, at the end i will av two city ang guilds certificates, for begginer level and intermediate level too,
i would like to now if anyone one can offer me work after my courses, but i do not drive as yet and will av too build my tools too,
if anyone can help me please write back.
im 25 and live on canvey island near southend on sea,

thank you
lloyd

Hi Lloyd

i've just booked on a course myself, where are you doing yours? hows it all going

im 28 living in chelmsford once i've done my cousre im starting a plastering and tiling company

let me know how you get on

Cheers

Garry

hi ya m8, good luck with your courses, What courses you doing and where? i know how hard it is as im stuck in the same position, im situated in benfleet essex, and currently at college on a level1 course in plastering and on a basic wall and floor tiling course, and have been trying to find plasterer to take me on so i can gain work experiance for the last 7 months but no success, so going on to level 2 intermediate course at john laing training in august. Hope ya manage to sort summing out, keep us updated.

hello lads what will you want to be earning daily after completing the course?

Im quiet lucky as im only 18 i dont have things like bills or a morgatge to pay, also im well aware that when i hopefully manage to find a company that will take me on that i will need to start at the bottom of the ladder and work my way up. So im aware that i could end up staring on minium wage etc or 40 a day.

urite lloyd,make sure you get yourself with a spread with plenty of experiance and he will teach you everything from all the shortcuts and what walls will take the piss out of you and beleave me walls will take the piss.But you will have the time of your life with some real funny stories to tell,ENJOY ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.