Lightweight material hose for Ritmo

Members online

Fed up of lugging around heavy hoses...anyone got the lightweight hoses?
I did, you only need a 5m section at the gun end, it's only that bit that makes a difference,
That's the bit your holding up all day, the rest is better rugged hose, as it gets dragged around scaffolding ect,
Mine lasted about 6 months and broke, and I've gone back to original hose, when they're full of material, it's hard to really tell the difference. Anyway, don't think they're worth it.

I did, you only need a 5m section at the gun end, it's only that bit that makes a difference,
That's the bit your holding up all day, the rest is better rugged hose, as it gets dragged around scaffolding ect,
Mine lasted about 6 months and broke, and I've gone back to original hose, when they're full of material, it's hard to really tell the difference. Anyway, don't think they're worth it.

Thanks Tramp...might have saved me a few hundred there.

@Vincey had lightweight hoses. He’s not on here much though, last I heard he’s modelling rainbow Lycra briefs for the 2024 Debenhams catalogue.
I had mine for a couple of years mate and thought it was good , I would check it was laid out ok behind me though so to not kink it while machine was pumping , I got the normal hose now though does break my back