Licata + Greutol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I can put it with two words it will like working with a dough.its sliding down on the wall if you apply it more than 2-3mm. When you mix it it's getting too airy, lots of fibres . I tried at slow speed,by hand but nothing changes . It's like proving a bread dough. When eventually is ready for flattering on the wall,it crumbles. The surface dries quicker than the background and makes itreal nightmare to work with.Did EWI with the basecoat few weeks again and if I see it on another job will change it or walk away, but will never use it again. It takes 4-5 times more effort than any other adhesive we have here. My advice isavoid it by any means, even if is for free.

Well, if I can put it with two words it will like working with a dough.its sliding down on the wall if you apply it more than 2-3mm. When you mix it it's getting too airy, lots of fibres . I tried at slow speed,by hand but nothing changes . It's like proving a bread dough. When eventually is ready for flattering on the wall,it crumbles. The surface dries quicker than the background and makes itreal nightmare to work with.Did EWI with the basecoat few weeks again and if I see it on another job will change it or walk away, but will never use it again. It takes 4-5 times more effort than any other adhesive we have here. My advice isavoid it by any means, even if is for free.

Fair play mate

Status
Not open for further replies.