Large order delivery

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
I use wickes most of the time, but I'm trying to find somewhere that stocks everything I need and can deliver it to site.

It's going to be around £1500 worth of materials. Combination of board, fireboard, multi, bonding, bonding 60, unibond super pva, screws, scrim, corner beads, stop beads and dab.

Wickes only seem to have tapered edge fireboard which is annoying, I looked at selco but they're not showing delivery for this sort of order.

Anywhere else?

I use wickes most of the time, but I'm trying to find somewhere that stocks everything I need and can deliver it to site.

It's going to be around £1500 worth of materials. Combination of board, fireboard, multi, bonding, bonding 60, unibond super pva, screws, scrim, corner beads, stop beads and dab.

Wickes only seem to have tapered edge fireboard which is annoying, I looked at selco but they're not showing delivery for this sort of order.

Anywhere else?
Travis mate.

f**k**g joke this it. TP need me to call to register.

Signed up for jewson and logged in to see this:

UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT SHOW YOU PRODUCT PRICING ONLINE AT THIS TIME.

f**k sake. will try b n q

Do you not have trade accounts with local merchants?

Yes, wickes. But they only have tapered edge fireboard. I'm trying to avoid using 30 different suppliers. 1 big order 1 supplier, But it's impossible.

Oh and @John j b n q £30 delivery too

You should play the merchants off against each other for price, 1500 quids a fair amount of wonga, have to do it on phone though

it’s a good idea to have trade accounts with a few suppliers. You never get stuck then and you can bat one off against another. I use about seven dysuppliers national and local.

Tapered edge or straight cut our sites are a mash up of all sorts of boards I just skim the fukers . Might use a bit more skim but it's nowt to mither about

Tapered edge or straight cut our sites are a mash up of all sorts of boards I just skim the fukers . Might use a bit more skim but it's nowt to mither about

Extra work but looking like i gonna just
Do it

Reactions: Djr
In every plot we do we have fireline.moisture board .sound block megadec and insulation board as well as wallboard some most tapered edge others straight cut

Anywhere else?
This whole thread cos you don't want tapered edge lol. I always use Travis for deliveries I need though, as you know the people in there and can specify time of delivery you want. Plus Wickes delivery drivers are shite and always end up breaking boards or smashing open bags of multi. They'll also match if not beat Wickes price + free delivery

Just go in and see the staff at your local Travis. Takes less than 10 mins to set up. I'm dead pally with staff at mine. I get decent prices on materials across the board. Free delivery too

This whole thread cos you don't want tapered edge lol. I always use Travis for deliveries I need though, as you know the people in there and can specify time of delivery you want. Plus Wickes delivery drivers are shite and always end up breaking boards or smashing open bags of multi. They'll also match if not beat Wickes price + free delivery

Gonna ring em tomo

f**k**g joke this it. TP need me to call to register.

Signed up for jewson and logged in to see this:

UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT SHOW YOU PRODUCT PRICING ONLINE AT THIS TIME.

f**k sake. will try b n q
Make the call or pop in after graft mate it’s worth it. Once your all set up it’s a piece of piss ordering online, sorting delivery time/date and getting your trade discount etc.