Lady plasterer update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooze

Evening ladies and gents! Joined in August and posted once, had lots of positive feedback and really enjoyed it but felt I knew too little to be an active contributor!

Ive been in college now since sept and I'm loving it, have currently passed all L1 assessments needed so have just been playing around with fibrous! Really really enjoying myself and it's wanted to say a quick 'hello' and show you some of my work that I've done! (Go easy... Like I said I've only been doing it since sept!!!) Darren is going to upload some pics of my work as I can't :-( c

Lady plasterer update!!
Lady plasterer update!!
Lady plasterer update!!
Lady plasterer update!!

Progressing very well considering only 3 months ago she didnt know which end of the trowel to hold (metaphor dear ;) )

Thank you all! It's only been for fun as all the assessments are now complete on the practical side! But has been great to do... My tutor mentioned entering me in to skill build in Plymouth in may... So keep her eyes peeled! ;-) and thanks superspread! Like to keep it tidy!! ;-) haha!!

Thank you all! It's only been for fun as all the assessments are now complete on the practical side! But has been great to do... My tutor mentioned entering me in to skill build in Plymouth in may... So keep her eyes peeled! ;-) and thanks superspread! Like to keep it tidy!! ;-) haha!!

Keep us posted about Skill Build I was recently at the one at the NEC :)

Nice work by the way :)

blush your loooooooooooovley........fancy a date sometime?:RpS_wub:

Oohh you saddo, cracking on cos she's an extremely good looking female plasterer. Typical English sexist builder types.
Anyways I'm sure she's not interested in your chat about your battery drillsand how a lot of times they don't work.

i like modern art, flowers and thunderstorms.
And little puppies of course

Status
Not open for further replies.