Krend ft

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrend

My mate has just asked me to do a job for him Krend ft onto render carrier board.The spec is hpx base mesh then ft.do krend not do a light weight version like weber and parex.Dont fancy using ft onto render board.

No. Apparently k1 is polymer classed that's if you wanna go there again..?

Seen a job spec on krend like this before and questioned it but let's face it they ain't gonna say no we can't supply the spec for board. Anyway k1 might be suitable.
Mik worked on a block last year done with ft and it was split while they were still working on it.
I have a theory that it would be cosmetic as it should not affect the hpx mesh layer behind...

Is that a bucket coat? as he wants a scratch render.
QUOTE=RenditLtd;788286]K Rend do TC 15/30 if you are looking for a lightweight top coat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah TC is the bucket text you used before on niges J

You could see if they will do a hp14 spec onto board with TC or, ring Steve and ask if k1 being g polymer will be the way forward if they want scrape finish.

There is always m1 or ehi

Yeah TC is the bucket text you used before on niges J

You could see if they will do a hp14 spec onto board with TC or, ring Steve and ask if k1 being g polymer will be the way forward if they want scrape finish.

There is always m1 or ehi

The K1 will still weigh as much as FT once spread though, K Rend will have just tweaked its compressive strength so there's less pressure on the face of lightweight blocks.

Should take more vibration and thermal expansion with it being polymer. Good luck J.

Do a 2 pass this time let's see how it fares over the hpx

Status
Not open for further replies.