JUB joins TPF

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I know nothing of the modern stuff, been in the refurb game about thirty years. Where do I start.. ? For another time. I will be asking questions and trying to get educated

Sadly, I know nothing of the modern stuff, been in the refurb game about thirty years. Where do I start.. ? For another time. I will be asking questions and trying to get educated
You can PM me as it would be too much to type....I joined TPF to see what the broader marketplace is saying and if anyone wants some advice, I will put my point across.

John , go on their website there is all the techy stuff as well as product info

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

You cant PM yet Mr Jubster cos ya the newbie forum bitch...........................:RpS_thumbup:

we did our first JUB spec this yr over in north wales right on the sea front next to the great orme. have to say I was very impressed with the NANOXIL paint. the top daddy paint in the range. transformed the 6 houses we did, just waiting on pics when the scaff comes down. :RpS_thumbup:

we did our first JUB spec this yr over in north wales right on the sea front next to the great orme. have to say I was very impressed with the NANOXIL paint. the top daddy paint in the range. transformed the 6 houses we did, just waiting on pics when the scaff comes down. :RpS_thumbup:
You get what you pay for with that stuff...

We wanna know more about fooking funding.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app
It's quite straight forward...you will need to wait until the Chancellor puts out the Autumn Statement on Dec 5th so we know where the funding level will be but you need to have the PAS2030 accreditation to qualify. If you don't have that then we need to talk first.

We are not pas2030 as I'm not convinced that small firms like us would benift. However if a manufacturer such as yourselves can help guys like us get funding to offer private jobs then I'm sure you will find quite a bit of intrest in your products. You should be able to secure extra material sales whilst also getting a slice of the pie for organising the funding.

If we could go out with the promise of funding availablity then we would easily secure more work.

How many of the guys on here that have 2030 can say it was worth the expense?

It's quite straight forward...you will need to wait until the Chancellor puts out the Autumn Statement on Dec 5th so we know where the funding level will be but you need to have the PAS2030 accreditation to qualify. If you don't have that then we need to talk first.

And blonesy called me a politician , carefully what you say or quote Craig , cos these fookers will hang you out to dry

We have been doing exactly that with smaller firms Curry. We have a contracting arm to the JUB business so you can offer the funding and compete for the private work, like I said, wait for the Autumn Statement as the Utilities are waiting to confirm the funding amounts.

It's all about the training, we make sure that any company we deal with can pass our compliance procedures before anything happens, that way we only get quality work done.

Good man I like the cut of your jub

And blonesy called me a politician , carefully what you say or quote Craig , cos these fookers will hang you out to dry

Thanks Paul...we have our systems in place and we deal with customers that we know/trust

It's worth having the pas2030 if you use it/keep it up to date

It's all about the training, we make sure that any company we deal with can pass our compliance procedures before anything happens, that way we only get quality work done.

Thanks Paul...we have our systems in place and we deal with customers that we know/trust

You never know your customers till the bills paid

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

That's you ****** then currier unless they want the outside sprayed with multi finish

11146868834_3bd5ddc7f1.jpg

Yer mp finish works well :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.