Job up coming

Members online

Tf plastering

hi everyone , so I have this job coming up in remote area of Scotland . Brickwork is extremely bad , I know I have several options how to over come the potential problems . The client would like it rendered with a cottage style render finish . I’m aware old render requires removing before new application , but just wanted to get everyones opinion on how they would approach it …. Mesh , then apply scratch coat ? Appreciate any ideas cheers
IMG_4125.jpeg

hi everyone , so I have this job coming up in remote area of Scotland . Brickwork is extremely bad , I know I have several options how to over come the potential problems . The client would like it rendered with a cottage style render finish . I’m aware old render requires removing before new application , but just wanted to get everyones opinion on how they would approach it …. Mesh , then apply scratch coat ? Appreciate any ideas cheers View attachment 75540

Continue the pink/purple theme all over.

Looks cool.

Only leaves room for that TOWIE Tosspot

Depending on the realisability of her old Vito and wether she can get out of bed before 9 am :coffe:

And the price of paraffin etc etc

And lard

And something else

Only leaves room for that TOWIE Tosspot

Depending on the realisability of her old Vito and wether she can get out of bed before 9 am :coffe:

And the price of paraffin etc etc

And lard

And something else
Paraffin, lard and something else.
It's definitely something else.