Isomat marmocrete .

Flinty

Any advice on using this product for finish coat on XPS insulation which has been fiberglassed meshed and rendered. Best mix sloppy or thick and how long to leave before sponge floating, finish effects etc. I'm in Bulgaria renovating my future retirement cottage and am told it's one of the best products to use for the climate. I'm not a renderer but can do a decent enough job , it's product knowledge I don't have and pretty much can't find in-depth instructions for correct use of this product. Any tips or advice ?

Any advice on using this product for finish coat on XPS insulation which has been fiberglassed meshed and rendered. Best mix sloppy or thick and how long to leave before sponge floating, finish effects etc. I'm in Bulgaria renovating my future retirement cottage and am told it's one of the best products to use for the climate. I'm not a renderer but can do a decent enough job , it's product knowledge I don't have and pretty much can't find in-depth instructions for correct use of this product. Any tips or advice ?
@Casper is your man. Private message him and he will give you all the advice you need. If he don’t reply first time just keep trying!
All the best! (y)

As above @Casper has extensive knowledge on Isomat marmocrete, has always been happy to share his knowledge, but doesn't usually respond on the open forum. It's a case of private messaging
Best wishes, tramp

@Casper is your man. Private message him and he will give you all the advice you need. If he don’t reply first time just keep trying!
All the best! (y)
As above @Casper has extensive knowledge on Isomat marmocrete, has always been happy to share his knowledge, but doesn't usually respond on the open forum. It's a case of private messaging
Best wishes, tramp

Excellent advice, @Casper won't divulge any information about isomat marmocrete on an open forum. So definitely private messaging is the way to go.