Is K-rend a monocouche render?

richard pitman

Discussed with my renderer about having a monocouche render on my house and having received samples from K-rend told him I liked the silicone FT range.

He said thats fine but its not a monocouche render?

Now i'm i little confused as i thought it was.

He recommended to Weberpral M range. What's the difference in these products?

Thanks.

k rend weber parex are all company names the scratch render is monocouche which is French for one coat hence the word in the title mono

I'd not use @krend as they are full of s**t. They told a Clint of mine that bought there kmix that we had problems spraying with. That a 8.5kva generator was not strong enough for a ritmo l :LOL: that it should be a 15kva :LOL:. Yet 8.5 petrol gen works with everything else we spray even sand and cement site mix. There is your proof that they are full of s**t and don't know what they are at. @Danny how do I tag them. Not that they will reply. I'd stay well clear

I'd not use @krend as they are full of s**t. They told a Clint of mine that bought there kmix that we had problems spraying with. That a 8.5kva generator was not strong enough for a ritmo l :LOL: that it should be a 15kva :LOL:. Yet 8.5 petrol gen works with everything else we spray even sand and cement site mix. There is your proof that they are full of s**t and don't know what they are at. @Danny how do I tag them. Not that they will reply. I'd stay well clear

Go on you render warrior you. :baaa:

In answer to the question, yes K rend is a "monocouche," render and some of us actually manage to get it on the wall.