introduction

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

New to this forum,currently living in Manchester.I am working as a Bus Driver :( at the moment but I ve had enough of ferrying little Scrotes through Moss side and Wythenshawe :mad:and being treated by management as if I am in the army (sorry been there, done that, but I left for a reason ). I Know times are hard at the moment and at least I have a job which is better than some people can say.Thats enough moaning now but Ive had enough of driving and would like to learn a new skill.I enjoy hands on work and I am a hard worker

A couple of my friends, no sorry acquaintances are plasterers and I know that they do make good money when the work is available(credit crunch permitting )I was looking at going to college in North wales ,Colwyn bay area and learning the basics on a 30 week part time course and maybe when I'm not at college I could labour with an experienced plasterer in the area if anyone knows of any nudge nudge ,wink wink.I know this course wont make me into a plasterer but it should teach me the basics and it will get me off the road for a bit ;D.My course starts in Sept so if anyone has any advice ,tips then get in touch

Cheers

as long as youre willing to learn for 5-6 years before youre good enough to earn good money crack on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.