1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting micro job

Discussion in 'General Marble Plastering Discussions' started by plas1, Sep 27, 2017.

1. plas1

plas1 Active Member

just completed this one today,open plan shower room/bedroom .will post better pics when clients finished and furnished but a nice easy few days.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. plas1

plas1 Active Member

Whoops don't know what I did there!

3. MikeAtthis

MikeAtthis Well-Known Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

looks good to me

5. plas1

plas1 Active Member

thanks Dan,when I uploaded pics they were all scattered not sure what I did wrong but looks better now.cheers

6. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Yeah best to add them at the end and click display full image :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

You did well:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. CeeVee

CeeVee Well-Known Member

(y)
    Looking good.
    Wish I could get more of this type of work.

9. plas1

plas1 Active Member

Thanks mate,yeah just keep pushing it mate.

10. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

Smart (y). I'm confused, so there's going to be a big shower back wall? And what's going on each side of the stud wall? Bath? Sink? Sorry trying to make sense of the pipes and wires

11. plas1

plas1 Active Member

Shower head on main wall(rainforest) then on opposite side hot/cold taps with a trough sinks and lighting above .other of shower to bedroom will be bed against back wall with spotlights in recess.Tried to push for a trough sink sunk into wall with taps.a