Improver, Worthing area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowlers123

Hi people,
my name is Simon, I've just completed my 6 week City & Guilds/NVQ at Goldtrowel. Brilliant course.
Is there anybody in the Worthing area that is willing to pass on some knowledge and time on the trowel in exchange for some free labour?? I work for Royal Mail Monday to Friday, but I am free weekends and some afternoons. I have learnt as much as possible whilst on the course, just looking to further my knowledge and experience with a time served spread. I know courses are frowned upon, but you've got to start somewhere!!

I've got two young boys so can't afford to give up work and labour full time.
I am a hard grafter and reliable. Any advise would be appreciated. No bitching about courses though!!!!:RpS_biggrin:

alrite simon, im from sompting not far from you, nice to see your graftin and tryin to look after ya youngns

im a tad quite at the mo but pickin up again in the next week or so with some fair sized jobs in the pipeline
im not time served but got 30 years experience to call on even though the mems not wot it used to be lol
id be more than happy to help u out if i can mate, always keen to help those who help themselves
give me ya number and il give u a bell
all the best john

Good Luck mate

everyone has to start somewhere and a course gives the best start - regardless of what everyone else says.... cannot knock some on the job experience in the end though - how to deal with customers, sites etc. and then sorting out issues and problems.

Courses cannot teach that!

Welcome. Courses aren't all that bad, I pretty much started off on one and now I'm handy as well as beautiful! :RpS_thumbsup:

Hi mullet99/John, been sat by my phone for the last 4 days:RpS_crying: are you still up for letting me come to help you and pick your brains, or have you had second thoughts mate???

sorry mate i ment when i get some decent work in
wont be long i got a fair bit in worthing soon for a builder i do stuff for
my no is 07976604140 give me a ring next week i mite know more by then all the best

Alright John/mullet, would pm you but can't - tried buzzing you mate, any news on the work? Sorry for keeping on, just really keen to get things moving before I forget how to use my trowel!!
If I'm annoying you just say so and I will leave ya alone:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.