I need a plasterer in Stony Stratford asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajay

Hello I am Sajay and I am looking for a plasterer in Milton Keynes. I will be moving into a house within the next four weeks and I want the artex ceilings in that house to be plastered flat. The current owners are ageeable to this. This is the house and from it you can see the ceilings 5 bedroom detached house for sale in Wedgwood Avenue, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14

What will this cost me and and when can you start the work? I will want to see qualifications and previous work. If the work is a good standard I will also want the garage turning into a home cinema in January after we have moved in. Then I would want to see a CRB check certificate as I have two young daughters. How much will this cost? I will pay in cash and hope you can give a good price. Thanks. Sajay

I am sorry. We just want to make sure of a proper plasterer. We used one for our restaurant and when the lights shine on the ceiling it looks bumpy. If anyone is interested you can start within the next week if I sort that with the agents.

The certificates are not so important but I would like to see some photos of your work. Is anybody available for the work? Could you give me a guide price for the ceilings? Thanks

Sajay this is the building trade if your asking for crb checks you ll never get anyone working in your house I'm afraid,you've got to go with recomendations and if you've got young children you shouldn't really be leaving young children in a house when you've got workmen there crb cert or not

Okay. I have said I do not now need the certificates. I have two teenage daughters and they would be there only after school and only when we move in for the cinema work. The ceilings are in an empty house. It was a recommendation for the plasterer who did the restaurant and it was not very good. I was thinking of trying to do them myself and came across this site when looking for how to plaster artex. Am I wasting my time here? Is it just for professionals? Thanks

Okay. I have said I do not now need the certificates. I have two teenage daughters and they would be there only after school and only when we move in for the cinema work. The ceilings are in an empty house. It was a recommendation for the plasterer who did the restaurant and it was not very good. I was thinking of trying to do them myself and came across this site when looking for how to plaster artex. Am I wasting my time here? Is it just for professionals? Thanks
Leaving the plastering to the plasterers and we'll leave the curries to you!

Thanks Peter. I am in Stony Stratford and the house is in Blakelands just outside Milton Keynes. How much would it be just for the ceilings? Thanks

Thanks Peter. I am in Stony Stratford and the house is in Blakelands just outside Milton Keynes. How much would it be just for the ceilings? Thanks
There will be someone on here that can sort it for u they might not be on tonight , just keep checking over the next couple of nights . What size are the ceilings to be plastered?

no problem sajay, we can pop over and plaster your ceilings for you. the cost with all materials for a property of this size would be £5,000 as you can pay cash i will swallow the vat. cheers malc.

Thanks for the support. I will check back tomorrow to see if there are any takers. Five thousand is way too much Malc. I am in business myself. I was hoping for about one thousand. There are thirteen ceilings but some are quite small. Thanks

as a special deal...thousand pound a ceiling,chicken madras,keema naan,boiled rice ,couple of spicey pops, and a crate of cobra..

anyway snajay...we're the plasterers ,we tell you how much its going to cost...we dont tell you how much we want to pay for a curry...price is a price

going to close thread.. not sure where curries have come into it and why but still @sajay can be contacted via pm or through myself if needs be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.