Hows it going all?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chaps /Chapesses,

Just thought I would give you an update on me travels....lol

So I have been across from New york to LA then we flew to Hawaii then to New Zealand.

We are now in australia we started in Sydney and worked our way north.

So we have done Fraser Island the Whitsundays the barrier reef (well the fringe reef as we are returning to cairns at xmas with my sister!)

We have seen wild crocodiles and a Platypus which is what I set out to find... trully awesome site seeing a platypus as not many ozzies have seen them.

So thats about it, our camper van is raping us for money as it keeps breaking down I can fix almost anything however I dont have the tools which pisses me off and I cant really go and buy the tools cos we have no space... catch 22

I have not tried surfing yet as I am pretty scared of the sharks, I did a flight over fraser island where you land and take off on the beach in a 8 seater cessna type plane and I saw the biggest shark just off teh shore.

However I have taken up skimboarding which is like surfing but you start on the beach run towards the sea and jump on the board and skim across the sea to a wave catch it and it takes you back (well the teory is there) I have got into this in a pretty big way and go almost every day now. I saw a shark in the surf a few days back it was pointed out by a worried fisherman so i decided to call that a day! I also have the added worry in cairns of crocs and the stingers... So back home I go skimming for money and travelling I am still skimming!!

Just thought I would give you a little run down of the trip so far...also I have seen rain once since we got to aussie and it was very refreshing!

I hope you guys are finding plenty of work and keeping busy.

All the best

Danny

Ah boy the aussie women are spot on and the dorris moans like shite that I keep staring!...lol

I was skimming on a beach day or two ago and realised it was a younge nudist beach I was like f**k!! the chicks are hot!!..lol

My GF better not read this haha

Danny

when i was there i did a skydive over mission beach .... you have to do it danny. pop in and see the owners of the backpackers "inn the city" 141 lake street cairns. its cheap and beautiful and i met my wife there.

have a good one mate

rich

Wow rich that,s really beutifull, and you happened to met the wife there, oh well can't have it alway's mate
Danny i still only got one Gold star :mad: :mad: and church has got five blue ones what's happenin DUDE ::) ::) ::)

It's good stuff, i've done four bungees to press tahts only cos i had them for charity does at my pubs and had to show willing for the customers, Danny why not post the link tour your world tour website an really pppiiisss every one off ;D ;D some nice pics on there buy the way

Warrior is 5 blue stars ok?

Danny

Bungy jumping is awesome I did 3 on the same day and then did a canyon swing with jane...lol that video of my bungy is 134m and just short of a 9 second free fall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.