how many m2 a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris carroll

hi guys
i always hear about people who can skim so many square m2 a day and about a guy they know who can skim twice as much as anybody else can in a day. but is there actually a certain amount m2 you have to hit per day, say if you are on sight work.

thanks

oh right is that all. i thought it would have been a bit more than that coz a friend of mine who knows this lad who knows this other lad has a brother in law who has a mate who once worked with a guy who could do that in one hit.

id say 1 spread with a lab (averadge size room per day maybe)
but theres this guy that can doo 200m2 per day.
he only got one arm

There is no real average sized room because they are all different, but if we take the majority of houses, which are 3 bed semis and terraced.

The front room, back room and main bedroom are all roughly 4 square meters (13 foot) give or take a bit.

Call ceiling height 2.4m (8 foot)

Thats 38.4 for the walls and 16 for the ceilling = 54.4 square meters.

So I supose we could say that is an average sized room.

that one armd guy holds the hawk in his teeth and a broom up his arse so he cleans up as he goes along haha

you plaster what you can plaster,doesnt matter what anyone else does,as long as you make a living.

and you seriously think you spell site like sight, ya plank.

Thesedays on site you have to do minimum 60m2 a day to make it pay. The kind of houses being built thesedays make that real hard! You make one day and lose the next.

We all should phone someone thats offering bad m2 price and ask the price then say Nah F**K that.If they get 15/20 guys turn it down,it might start a panic. Do this everyday to diferent comps and the price might go up. Nothing more worrying than having signed a contract and for 100 houses and you start worrying if you can get the labour! Sick of people moaning they aint had a payrise this year and here we are working for 1990s m2 prices!

We all should phone someone thats offering bad m2 price and ask the price then say Nah F**K that.If they get 15/20 guys turn it down,it might start a panic. Do this everyday to diferent comps and the price might go up. Nothing more worrying than having signed a contract and for 100 houses and you start worrying if you can get the labour! Sick of people moaning they aint had a payrise this year and here we are working for 1990s m2 prices!
This is a bloody great idea i just wish people will wake up and not be dictated too by the big companies as with out us there f**ked!

There just taking the piss while keeping there profit margins, at the expence of others. Lads will do it for £2 m2 with bills to pay you have to bring the bacon home.

There all mine anyway lol fair play to him let's hope he doesn't get his cock blown off it's the only tool he knows how to use

Spunky, just cos you banged him in the chockie starfish, and jizzed all over the crack, really means you have shagged him

There you go Spunky, blow jobs, wrong section.Just cos you prefer the smell of shi t and spunk congelled in a swetty arsehole does not make you wrong mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.