How far are you booked

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to work to a diary john. Most jobs fit in nicely cos its all private and no builders etc.
iWork for builders developers mostly, they ring booking me, it goes in one ear out the other, jobs are never ready, you end up having many visits, sometimes 2 months later than expected,so I take what's ready first, profit affects my choice too

I have enough work till bout march,but like john 50percent is for builders so not much is booked to a specific date,it works ok for me though.

70 bedroom care home till early march, then back on volume housebashing for as long as they keep selling.
Fairly dull but it does pay well.

70 bedroom care home till early march, then back on volume housebashing for as long as they keep selling.
Fairly dull but it does pay well.

do you need a fifty year old labourer from gods county to help you out :RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

All in all it sounds like everyone has pleanty of work whitch is good to hear for the time of year:RpS_thumbsup:

Nout booked in for us but havnt stopped all year so looking forward till a we break then hopfully another year like this 1

Iv got an invoice to send to a small firm too, the receptionist is fit as.

any advice would be appreciated, was thinking about letting her know she could buy me a drink if I saw her out in town over Xmas.

Tell her you're G** and your boyfriend has dumped you, but you have two tickets for a show in town and would she like to accompany you as it would be a shame to waste them :RpS_sneaky:
Then take her for a pre-show meal and tell her that as she's so lush you think you might actually be bi-sexual. Then after the show explain what a great night you've had so far and have now been completely cured of gayness and are now a raging hormone-fuelled bloke in need of a good old shag with a fit receptionist. It usually works for me :RpS_thumbsup:

First external job booked in for Spring, January and part Feb booked up internally so things (and prices) are on the up :RpS_thumbup:

blimey!! Really? How things change... no one ever wanted to wait more than 3 weeks for anything when I was FT....

Or me, i never understand when plasterers say they got 3 months booked up, most of my clients want stuff doing ASAP. It's only repeat ones who will genuinely wait.

3-4 weeks in front of me is busy for me. :)

Iv got an invoice to send to a small firm too, the receptionist is fit as.

any advice would be appreciated, was thinking about letting her know she could buy me a drink if I saw her out in town over Xmas.

Or another, I heard this on the radio today :RpS_thumbsup:

"I've got the money, I've got the place
You've got the figure, you've got the face
Let's get together - the 2 of us over a glass of champagne"

Last edited by a moderator:
two days to go :RpS_thumbup: couple of bags of drywall to throw on in the morning and then skim it tuesday and thats it thank fcuk. my knees have started to hurt for some reason. weatherspoons christmas day. baby sitter for new years eve, going out that is

I have a floor to lay in the ashlar and 4 walls in my lounge to skim one of them is magnetic and then just a ceiling and 3 walls in my hallway :) Then after that I will be buying plenty of sandpaper and easifil...

I have a floor to lay in the ashlar and 4 walls in my lounge to skim one of them is magnetic and then just a ceiling and 3 walls in my hallway :) Then after that I will be buying plenty of sandpaper and easifil...

You really are a P/T now Danny, us proper spreads have always got plenty off sandpaper and bags of easifill to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.