How English are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Stereotypically English Are You?

You ticked off 19 out of 70 on this bloody lovely list!

Blimey, that’s disappointing! You’re not very English at all — in fact, you’d probably feel more at home in the Colonies. No scones for you, I’m afraid.:-0.....:RpS_crying:........

.tattie scones....:RpS_thumbsup:.........:RpS_biggrin:

[h=2]How Stereotypically English Are You?[/h] You ticked off 32 out of 70 on this bloody lovely list!

1. b8c50057bed314b2ae00442b4ab8ba72-5.jpg

[h=2]Bloody brilliant. You’re really ruddy English and don’t you just know it?! Bowl a googly. Neck some Earl Grey. Tut at a foreigner. It’s what Churchill would have wanted![/h]

[h=2]How Stereotypically English Are You?[/h]You ticked off 40 out of 70 on this bloody lovely list!

1. b8c50057bed314b2ae00442b4ab8ba72-5.jpg

[h=2]Bloody brilliant. You’re really ruddy English and don’t you just know it?! Bowl a googly. Neck some Earl Grey. Tut at a foreigner. It’s what Churchill would have wanted![/h]

Mind, I didn't tick this one :RpS_laugh:

"Thrown a piece of white plastic patio furniture at the window of a bar in a Mediterranean town?"

I knew I would get stick for this :RpS_laugh: now if you'll excuse me I need to mince into town for a new handbag !! :RpS_lol:

Mind, I didn't tick this one :RpS_laugh:

"Thrown a piece of white plastic patio furniture at the window of a bar in a Mediterranean town?"

I was surprised there was not one for "have you ever put a box of washing powder in a mediterranean hotel swimming pool on the last night of your holiday" :RpS_unsure:

25 /100 almost the amount of time Iv been in Ireland, Iv thrown a few white mets at a few windows in my time , specialy in malta many moons ago , in my teens, took a lovely young girl in to a bar in the gut to try and show her how cool I was , and was told to feck off by the barman , he reckon you werent allow to bring yer own women with you, they supply , this after i told the girl I use the place all the time !

"Blimey, that’s disappointing! You’re not very English at all — in fact, you’d probably feel more at home in the Colonies. No scones for you, I’m afraid" 13 out of 70 :RpS_confused:. honest answers. including the one about moaning about the queen

Status
Not open for further replies.