How do you fit a geka fitting to a water but?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 3/4 inch bsp tank fitting from my old tank in the loft and then ordered a 3/4 inch female Geka fitting. Done the same on the inlet but with a float valve.

Haven't used it mind. Thought I'd get away with not using a water pump but that didn't happen.

Nice one what did you go for? If you're in Glasgow with it give me a shout I'd be interested to have a wee nosey seeing it work if that's alright?

you got jobs lined up? I've thought about a machine but I just don't think we would use it often enough to warrant the lay out.

Nice one what did you go for? If you're in Glasgow with it give me a shout I'd be interested to have a wee nosey seeing it work if that's alright?

you got jobs lined up? I've thought about a machine but I just don't think we would use it often enough to warrant the lay out.
Bought a strata from Enewall, got it for a good price so just going to preserve with it and see how I get on. Got two houses stripped ready to go and a few other things once weather picks up. I'll give you a shout once I think I know what I'm doing.

Bought a strata from Enewall, got it for a good price so just going to preserve with it and see how I get on. Got two houses stripped ready to go and a few other things once weather picks up. I'll give you a shout once I think I know what I'm doing.
Show off
:popcorn:

No drained a header tank the other week and fitted one to supply a shower. Emptied the tank and drilled a hole and fitted it in two minutes, unfortunately I forgot to remove my dewalt when I filled the tank up :(
How do you fit a geka fitting to a water but?

Phewww...thought for a minute there you were going to say ..Yes.

Agreed
I bet you a £20 note he can

I got a 14" I bet I could as well.
:rebotando:
Speed ain't everything, you have to make time for life's most important things like coffee breaks f**k**g around with other trades and whistling at bypassing ladies

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Speed ain't everything, you have to make time for life's most important things like coffee breaks f**k**g around with other trades and whistling at bypassing ladies

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
And wanking.......don't ever forget that(y)

Cant believe weve lost anothet good man to the darkside:crying:

dont hear much about strata... good or bad... will be interesting to hear your thoughts :D

Have you suddenly started having migraines since getting the machine and trying to learn to work it? (y)

Iv got to do hpx with full mesh and k1. Bout 80m2.

Think I'll do hpx by hand.

Got to do it with a water pump n butt aswell cos the tap there is complete s**t.

Have u got a new r&s??

Status
Not open for further replies.