House rendering and pebble dash plus interior skimming

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdiliev

We need someone ASAP to start working on our house which is in N14, North London.

if you are experienced and available please get is touch ASAP. We have all materials.

We need someone ASAP to start working on our house which is in N14, North London.

if you are experienced and available please get is touch ASAP. We have all materials.

you weren't happy with the staircase I did for you ???

Can't believe this, previous bodger fixed the EML to the face of the stringer below the s/case instead of fixing to the trimming timber beneath. Had to curve a thin coat stop to form curve and free hand where the thin coat stop would have kinked over the curved stringer. Turned out A1 job. Will ring him tomorrow

Did anyone actually reply/do this job for this Bulgarian guy ? I did his stair winder after someone else had bodged it and it turned out spot on. I noticed he hasn't logged on since he posted the job :confused: . His mrs was delighted with the work (I never met him) and I'm wondering if he had a problem with something, can't be arsed ringing him

Did anyone actually reply/do this job for this Bulgarian guy ? I did his stair winder after someone else had bodged it and it turned out spot on. I noticed he hasn't logged on since he posted the job :confused: . His mrs was delighted with the work (I never met him) and I'm wondering if he had a problem with something, can't be arsed ringing him

Maybe its a wind up. :)

Dont fancy doing 3 winders tomorrow for me do you @irish_spread I am so far behind at moment.

join in the club mate, mrs booked a week away which I thought was 3rd Nov, no it's 3rd Oct :RpS_unsure:
Working sat and sun now. We doing a week in high Wycombe(he putting us up in a travelodge etc in Nov) and month after doing a 2 storey wrap around ext so will be in your manor for a beer if u fancy it

No mate! I wouldnt go to london for 500 a day! I walked out of that place 15yrs ago and I swear I will never ever ever go back not even too visit.

No mate! I wouldnt go to london for 500 a day! I walked out of that place 15yrs ago and I swear I will never ever ever go back not even too visit.

Mmmm angry :RpS_laugh:Know what u mean, saying that, I love going into Central London for a few beers, love the old buildings, pondering their history, working out which building pre dated another. Same when I go Germany, Dublin ,Poland. Hate plastering tho :RpS_biggrin:

I nearly moved to shoreditch at one point but it was a massive dump then, im sure that it would of been a good investment in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.