hopeing to find a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

ric123

:eek: hi to one and all

well were do i start ive been working in the building trade on and off for the past oooo 10 years now
doing extension etc etc im with a company at mo who are a complete waste of time at mo but its regular pay

i started getting into plastering obviously wile doing refurbs and extensions and would like to get into it
on a more regular basis not jus one or two days here an there

and wondering if there is anyone in the manchester or surounding areas willing to give me a chance have own tools and car so can travell i am hard working willing to learn more im 33 and i hope this wont go against me

i  do i like to think not had any complaints either yet a good job can board and skim ,im not the fastest in the game but not the slowest either

i have also done a short plastering course and have certificate to prove
so any one willing to help please

any replys most appriciate  

thanks 4 reading ric   ;D

alrite mate have you not considered going into buisness on your own thats what am gonna do just havent got a driving licence at the min :( its bit quiet first few months but just depends on how well you spread the word n advertise thats prob the best way to make money in plastering :).av rang every spread in my area n had no luck most people arent even intrested on taking some1 on

thnks i have thought about it but its havin the money an confidence more i think in jackin the job and doing it :-?

like a said mate a just looked in the yellow pages n rang all the local plasterers a cud a had no luck but you live in a diffrent area to me so ya might have more its worth trying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.