Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickBros

Hello. My name is Steve Dick and I'm part of a family run business, DickBros, with my brother Paul and a few nephews. We're from Thornhill just north of Dumfries. I started from school and knew had been working since I was twelve before that in my spare time and holidays. We've weathered the storm for sixty years. there is always work for a good plasterer. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Steve

A family full of Dicks.............................:RpS_thumbsup:

Welcome along marra.......................:RpS_thumbup:

Awright lads. Thanks for the welcome. I chibbed the last **** who took the piss out of may family name. Only kidding. I've had it all my life and I'm used to it. When I was at school there was another laddie called Cockburn and we both got it. Lol. No problems. And I was called big dick ad Paul who is younger was called little dick. There only words so it don't matter. I'm looking forward to getting involved so thanks for the welcome

Are they all times for you now? We've been busy for the last three years now. I heard today that the economey would shrink because of europe going in decline. Christ. Just when things were looking up and plans could be made. Lol. We've nearly folded a few times. My dad worked taxis at night just to keep going through the years working bread and butter wage hoping t would turn again. Lol. Anyway whats for you will never go past you.

hi, had a lad in school named highcock, he used to pronounce it hitchcock ffs :rolleyes) and another lad named meacock like lucy meacock on look northwest. think theres someone on here named mr tool :RpS_unsure: so you're not alone. whats in a name :rolleyes)

hi, had a lad in school named highcock, he used to pronounce it hitchcock ffs :rolleyes) and another lad named meacock like lucy meacock on look northwest. think theres someone on here named mr tool :RpS_unsure: so you're not alone. whats in a name :rolleyes)

Its Toole.........................You Tool...............................:rolleyes) The ladies call me Mr 12 inch..................:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.