Hi from the US

tta2

Hi to everyone. I'm from the US, and hope to learn about materials and techniques for lime plastering. Plastering is almost a dead trade here, and what little is done is almost exclusively gypsum. I hope to learn a lot.

Tom

Welcome @tta2 along there are a few other members from the states on here. @Loren being one of them and he could possibly give you some good pointers, if I remember right he is Seattle based.

Howdy pardner........(see fellas, that's me being bilingual).....step up on the porch and set awhile....(strikes a match on his arse, and lights a cheroot pushing Stetson back on his head).....:LOL:

Welcome mate - what part of US?
I'm in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Mostly rural area ("Amish country") with a few small cities around. Lots of old stone and brick buildings left in this area (well, "old" as far as the US is concerned; late 18th century onwards).

Welcome from Ireland.

The UK c**t's don't know f**k all about plastering rendering. U need to be looking at European countries for good tips. 91 half% of the English plasterers can only skim.

Bauwer Light can be used instead of Lime.

Just saying like.(y)

Ps lidl do excellent mixers.