Hi......been thrown in at the deep end

Members online

HughJichybolz

Hi.....I just started a new job with a maintenance company......only been outside for last 35years.... roughcasting,render, scratch render acrylic etc.....never done much plastering.....Don sum skimming n stuff nothing major....told them that when I started....but bn nothing but plastering since I started....managed so far but I have a giant ceiling to do it's gyproc with the paper stripped off bit of a mess.....just looking for some advice on how to tackle it.....done a few ceilings in the last few weeks n bn OK but this is maybe 3times the size...and all different surfaces.....thanx for any help

Do a rolling-set (if you have a lab), or split the ceiling - half in the morning and half in the afternoon. As far as the paper stripped off - glue it or if it’s that fukced, replace the board.

1701595827665.png

Hi.....I just started a new job with a maintenance company......only been outside for last 35years.... roughcasting,render, scratch render acrylic etc.....never done much plastering.....Don sum skimming n stuff nothing major....told them that when I started....but bn nothing but plastering since I started....managed so far but I have a giant ceiling to do it's gyproc with the paper stripped off bit of a mess.....just looking for some advice on how to tackle it.....done a few ceilings in the last few weeks n bn OK but this is maybe 3times the size...and all different surfaces.....thanx for any help

How big?

Put what your comfy with on then just feather next gauge in