Hi all on T.P.F..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on mate! That's where my roots are but also That's why I moved out to Suffolk 5yrs back
Oh and by the way it's -
Oh East London is Wonderful!
It's full of Tits Fanny and West Ham
So feck off with ya, cup of tea, oh go on go on go on!!

Oh and by the way it's -
It's full of Tits Fanny and West Ham
So feck off with ya, cup of tea, oh go on go on go on!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Im so Cockney its fackin painful !!!
download (58).jpg

@Cockney1 you need to chill out a bit mate! If you struggle with banter your going to be f**k*d on here !!?? But I can't stand that Mickey Flanagan he's f**k**g shite prefer Sean Lock to him as least he's funny plus Sean a foreigner like you so you can't brand me racist :inocente:

@Cockney1 you need to chill out a bit mate! If you struggle with banter your going to be f**k*d on here !!?? But I can't stand that Mickey Flanagan he's f**k**g shite prefer Sean Lock to him as least he's funny plus Sean a foreigner like you so you can't brand me racist :inocente:
Don't struggle with anything son! Least of all banter! Lol! I said have a look at Flanagan because at least he is a true cockney and knows what it's all about taking the piss out of he's own instead of a plastic wannabe, and by the way please elaborate on me being a foreigner??

Don't struggle with anything son! Least of all banter! Lol! I said have a look at Flanagan because at least he is a true cockney and knows what it's all about taking the piss out of he's own instead of a plastic wannabe, and by the way please elaborate on me being a foreigner??
Cant understand a f**k**g word you say even reading it ffs :inocente:

I don't mind having a crack m
I can't help having Patel as my surname!

Status
Not open for further replies.