Hi all on T.P.F..

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome, it's a great forum lots to read and a fair bit of banter too, as for name its just a pseudonym and also an old jungle producer who had a few tunes in the 90's my actual name is James btw,

Thanks for the welcome, it's a great forum lots to read and a fair bit of banter too, as for name its just a pseudonym and also an old jungle producer who had a few tunes in the 90's my actual name is James btw,

Ever been down a Long dark tunnel?

Hello Chaps! I've been a member for a while now but I've been lurking in the shadows lol! thought it best to say hello! And what a good site this is for spreads to get a bit of information from other spreads! Because like we all know some jobs can play up sometimes, Keep up the good work!

Hello Chaps! I've been a member for a while now but I've been lurking in the shadows lol! thought it best to say hello! And what a good site this is for spreads to get a bit of information from other spreads! Because like we all know some jobs can play up sometimes, Keep up the good work!
Welcome to the plasterers forum.

Welcome along bud :)

welcome to the forum mate

Oh East London, it's like Bengal, oh East londaan is like Bengal.
Welcome mate

Status
Not open for further replies.