Hello

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COD2

Hello all.
I'm a spread from plymouth and have been going for about 6 years now.
Nice site and I think i recognise a few names on here ;)

cheers fellas

None of that 'greeen army' crap with me church, only... 'you ll never walk alone' ;)

church said:
Is that you perks ? nice to hear from you again ;) thought id lost ya
Ok church how are things mate.
Not been around for a while. Its been hard going with my little lad. Been up bristol childens hospital alot. My business started to struggle cos I was up there alot. Just started again tho.
Hope the family are ok.
richardbrown said:
hello mr perkins ......... I am from plymouth also :)

Ok richard. Not seen your van lately. Hows work? If you need a hand let me know. I bet richard barry is on here as well!! :)

Rossi46 said:
Welcome to the forum! That name anythin to do with modern warfare?
Could nt think of another name and im addicted to the game! :-[

Perky ;D im fine mate same old thing the families fine also , how are you ?????? and how is your boy now ,im glad to meet up with you again ;)you never did finish that Jedi training ;D

I have never met you andy so maybe we should meet up and have a yap .... you know its strange I have only ever seen you when we have both been crossing the tamar bridge lol.

I have quite a bit of thin coat work coming up in Dartmouth very similar to sto.

Dunno about richard barry, I have never met him but he advertises a lot in the herald eh.

Rich

church said:
Perky ;D im fine mate same old thing the families fine also , how are you ?????? and how is your boy now ,im glad to meet up with you again ;)you never did finish that Jedi training ;D

Im good. I spent alot of time in bristol childrens hospital and my business suffered. I got a pub in cornwall now but we are leaving it on monday morning and going back to Plymouth. got a few skimming jobs booked in to start me off again. Sold the transit to buy stock for the pub so ive just bought a old banger... citreon C15!!! :-[ Its got window winders, cassette player, heavy assisted steering and everthing lol!

Louie ok still doing his chemo though. He lost his eyesight but he is learning brail at school and doing very well.

richardbrown said:
I have never met you andy so maybe we should meet up and have a yap .... you know its strange I have only ever seen you when we have both been crossing the tamar bridge lol.

I have quite a bit of thin coat work coming up in Dartmouth very similar to sto.

Dunno about richard barry, I have never met him but he advertises a lot in the herald eh.

Rich

Im moving back to plymouth on monday so when your free may be we could meet up. You can teach me a thing or 2! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.