Hello folks

Members online

S C Deacon

Hi, I'm new to this forum and not a thing I would normally join. But curiosity got the better of me.
Anyway let me introduce myself. I'm Simon Deacon, I've been a plasterer for 40 plus years. I studied in Venice and have worked all over the UK. Though versed in most aspects of plastering my field is traditional lime plastering especially mouldings in situ.
That's me in a nutshell folks.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and not a thing I would normally join. But curiosity got the better of me.
Anyway let me introduce myself. I'm Simon Deacon, I've been a plasterer for 40 plus years. I studied in Venice and have worked all over the UK. Though versed in most aspects of plastering my field is traditional lime plastering especially mouldings in situ.
Welcome mate. (y)

Where are you based?

Welcome mate.

Where are you based?
Friends Sainsbury GIF by Wellington Paranormal

Shut up.

What's your phone number?