Hello Everyone.

Andrew VW

Hi Everybody.
Ive only just come across this forum while trying to figure out an odd issue I have been having . Looks a great place with some great advice!!
Anyway ……
I should introduce my self I reckon.
Im Andy
I’ve been plastering now for just over 10 years .
Got into it/ learned the basics when I was kid on school holidays doing mud and stud work . Looking back I was quite lucky who I fell in with .
Spent a few years in the army, I got into shop fitting when I came out and ended up doing the plastering from there, enjoyed that more than the actual shop fitting side so followed on with that really. I also really enjoy woodworking, noting to do with plastering really but I’ve always repaired and fixed sash windows, again I was lucky enough to work alongside and very skilled joiner who made them from scratch , I spent many a weekend helping him and learning all sorts .he’s pretty much retired now , I do a good amount of them every year in my little workshop , it’s something I genuinely quite enjoy,
Done some nice listed lime work and some larger commercial jobs in my few years . Still got plenty to learn however and I would very much like to learn Venetian plaster one day , it’s something that’s always fascinated me .
Anyway, Sorry to waffle on .

Cheers Everyone !!!

Do you like fisting?
IMG_2440.gif