haragate

Members online

No members online now.

uni-king

Private Member
Need a skimmer for anytime nxt week a flat to do in haragate gud rates inbox me if interested..and must be a neat and tidy skimmer and money will be paid straight after completion when checked..also will be 2/3 corridoors to follow onto

Its a shame im busy, I could have come and shown you what im made of:musculoso:

Hi
Need a skimmer for anytime nxt week a flat to do in haragate gud rates inbox me if interested..and must be a neat and tidy skimmer and money will be paid straight after completion when checked..also will be 2/3 corridoors to follow onto

Hi there just seen ur advert I am plasterer and I'm off work for 1 or 2 weeks untill we start the next project, if you still interested contact me in this number and we can discuss 07481294536 Sabri thanks

Hi there just seen ur advert I am plasterer and I'm off work for 1 or 2 weeks untill we start the next project, if you still interested contact me in this number and we can discuss 07481294536 Sabri thanks
Casplas is letting me know if he can do it he's ringing me Monday..sabri no offence but I'm abit weary on letting a newbie do it as I've been stung b4 with a newbie..

Last job was on a galliford try site at Oxford uni so high spec with refs and finished job portfolio might be new on here give me a wall to do if no good done it but I doubt it plse call 07493014351 for more info on my career and jobs completed cheers stuy

image.jpeg