Glasgow - Plasterer for domestic job - Two bedroom flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think youre confusing it with ireland mate. You know...the country that celtic arent from...

I really don't know mate. I think hes had the toughest start to a managerial career imaginable. But at the end of the day weve got the second highest wage bill after you lot and we are absolutely miles apart. I think 3-1 was harsh on Rangers but dundee were still a class above. He just seems to make Some strange decisions tactics and subs. Id like to see him given a chance to get us back to the spl. And given the chance to sign the type of player we were signing before. I cant help but think hes stuck in limbo of running a div1 team. With spl expectations with div1 players on spl wages lol. I dont think he will be a great manager but he deserves the chance of glory for not turning his back when everyone else did

True its no his falt wa o the stuff thats went on at ibrox truth be told the league is fkn boring with oot rangers lennon hisny realy been tested na compition

I think we would struggle next year to get automatic promotion with our current squad. A few changes need to be made. Even then itll be a couple of years until were challenging for the title again. As long as you dont get 10 I'll be happy lol

A short note to thank the forum owners and members for helping me find @Fatarm who has completed a fantastic job for me, plastering my flat in Glasgow:

- Competitive price
- Clear and open communication throughout the job
- Started and finished the work when he said he would
- Cleared up and left the place ready to paint

Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
A short note to thank the forum owners and members for helping me find @Fatarm who has completed a fantastic job for me, plastering my flat in Glasgow:

- Competitive price
- Clear and open communication throughout the job
- Started and finished the work when he said he would
- Cleared up and left the place ready to paint

Thank you all!
Cheers jim, hopefully you will be in soon.:RpS_thumbup:..

good job,set up and organised properly and a sound guy aswell....

Thanks again..jamie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear. Just a shame hes a celtic supporter
:rolleyes) sometimes i dream of you and me steven,running free,down a grassy hill with our colours on, hand in hand.like a scene from little house on the prairie:RpS_biggrin:........:RpS_sneaky:........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.