Free s*x with busty college babe

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevinnyofoz

Hello,

Now that I have everyone´s attention i´d like to say a very big hello to each and everyone of you. I found this site be accident and was impressed by the friendly and helpful advice being handed out by its members.

The busty babe has run away with a carpenter so you can all forget about nailing her ;D

Ok, i´m Vini and i´m from Wakefield. After a year pondering about which trade to learn I have decided to try my hand at this plastering game. I´m 30 so I fully understand that im f11cked without a good few lucky breaks.

Im an orditor by trade but this is not enough to get my a55 back to Australia. I first went on a years working/travelling visa but now I need something on the Shortage List so I can return.

I need you to tell me if my head is in the clouds as I plan to do an 8 day training course, intermedate and advanced. Then register as a sole trader in my spare time and pay the stamp duty, then have family, friends and recommendations to pay me through the buisness for work I will do while I build a portfolio of evidence for the NVQ 2. After two years of this I should be able to take the Experienced Tradesman NVQ 2 over a weekend costing a bloody grand. After completing that I can then get my a55 back to the world of BBQ´s, bikini´s and surf boards ;D

Will this work !!! I f11cking hope so because at 30 I´m running out of options.

Great to be part of this super forum.

id get yerself on rays 'impressive creations' decorative rendering course mate..
sod the plastering.. even if youve been at it years and years youll still struggle..
straight up.. me and a few others are on it..
welcome to the forum btw ;D

New spunky would b the first ;D with that type of invite anyhow, bet you gutted mate ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi vinny i'm just up the road Doncaster

;D ;D ;D
im crap aswell so ignore any advice i give ;)......on a slightly more serious note welcome to the forum and do you stick your finge..........in youre position mate and you want to do this to get to oz concentrate on tape jointing, rendering and fixing plasterboard

tbh, long as your not expecting to do any work for the general public or on a site, and you can get your nvq to get to oz..
cant see why it wont work.. the nvq is a joke from what im led to believe.
still, dunno what youll find when you get to oz, but hey sod it, its not our country ;D

Yep just blame wonkey beads on windows not bein plumb, in fact watch this forum closely and get all the excuses you can for s**t work, or ways to blame it on some twot else, ;D ;D Spunky told me to write that :-[

aparently in 2007 of all jobs advertised in solid plastering only 9% of jobs were filled :eek:

aye?....... ;D ;D......still there ;D......hello err im ringing about the job you advertised in 1947 is it still available ;D

Don't know if oz is the place for spreads anymore my friend,just check out some of the things said on the site poms in oz.think there finding it tough over there.

thats the only thing that puts me off oz..
the thought of chasing 30m of finish in 100 degree heat..

wilber do you mean theres lots of skimmers going over there and struggling?

ye i think so mate by reading some of the storys,it sounds like float and set over there just isnt the thing.
its just board and tape oh and loads of rendering.

wilber said:
Don't know if oz is the place for spreads anymore my friend,just check out some of the things said on the site poms in oz.think there finding it tough over there.

not sure about oz but my mate is a taper and he has just returned from nz, not much work there either

i'd clean chewing gum off floors if i could just live over there!

Cheers for the link flynnyman.

Regarding the amount of work available depends on where you are, the government tends to pass visas if you agree to live in Perth or somewhere near a developing city so there should be a lot on.
As for the beaties, grow some balls or do you scream when you see a spider in the bath lol and get the wife to chuck it out :)

i have massive balls thanks, but i still scream and go runnin for the missus! is it true all aussie men and naturalised ex pats are latent homosexuals? ;D

Pug said:
i have massive balls thanks, but i still scream and go runnin for the missus! is it true all aussie men and naturalised ex pats are latent homosexuals? ;D

i hope so..............lol

I used to live in Australia......... mmm those were the day's what an amazing place but not the place to be if your a plasterer unless you have contacts/established

Rich

vinny i have just come back from oz(melbourne) i was out there looking for work with a view to moving out with the wife and kids i did the hard bit and found a job and sponser the problem was the money was piss poor. a solid plasterer over there only does rendering there is no call for float & set work so your best bet is a drylining/metal stud course a dryliner over there is called a fibrous plasterer and its on the skills in demand list's if you are only 30 you can go over on a working visa up until you are 32 i think, there are loads of these jobs advertised on the web. hope iam not teaching you to suck eggs with this post good luck

Cheers mate, you may have given me a push in the right direction. Ill start to look more in to that side. All I want is to get my ass back over there, the money comes second, that might sound stupid to some but the lifestyle there isnt all about cash, cars and houses.

Thanks again for the advice :)

glad i could help ,don't blame you for wanting to get back it's a great place and the people are really friendly and down to earth just wish i had gone 20 years ago and the money would not have mattered to much ,but with a wife and three kids it's the be all and end all,good luck and good day digger

Status
Not open for further replies.